i have no seductive slogans.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"And yet the elegant manner in which he stated things was inexplicably soothing"

It's official: I am now really a bad person.
I mean, I really didn't do anything at all,
But merely the idea that I might have,
That is enough to pretty much
RUIN MY LIFE.
So yeah.
I'm scared as hell.


I talked on the phone for 40 minutes today.
That could be some kind of record
{In recent times at least}


Here's a quote from my relative's MySpace,
I found it rather amusing, I don't see how you couldn't enjoy this.
"martinis and mortification
So last night my sister got drunk. So drunk she was convinced that she was dying. And so drunk that she convinced her friends to take her to the emergancy room, where she is told that she is not in fact dying of alcohol poisoning, but is, in fact, just drunk. So they stick her on a cot and let her sleep for a few hours. Talked to her today, she said, "id feel less hungover if i didnt feel so stupid." but really, dont we all feel like that every sunday?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home