i have no seductive slogans.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

...And he also made false teeth

I've discovered that there's more to people than just good and bad.
For once I'm noticing how the "popular people" aren't necessarily the most popular anymore, and really Upper School has only done good things to change our grade.

Life really isn't as bad as it may seem at times. Why?
Most of my insecurities are all in my mind, or at least not important to the rest of the world. I don't know if that's true for everyone else, but I have the stupidest fears sometimes.
People always seem to be nicer when you get to know them.
My little "groupie"/clique thing has gotten so small that we're all hanging out with different people than we used to. At one time there were like 8 of us... but now there's really 5 and a half or something like that.
But my whole point is: people aren't being exclusive, and it's not so clique-oriented, which is just about the greatest thing that's ever happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home